With a growing number of people entering the buy-to-let and property redevelopment market, there is a need for specialist advice to ensure the right financial decisions are made.
We understand the dynamic nature of the property market and the many factors that shape it – demand, market confidence and regulations to name a few. Together, we carefully plan how best to manage your affairs, covering all aspects of property from buying and letting through to development.
Our property experts guide you through the complexities of tax and VAT, helping you decide on the structure that will maximise return on investment.
M+A Partners has a dedicated and experienced team that advises on property management accounting requirements. We have been providing excellent client services to this sector for over 14 years and are adaptable to our clients’ unique and varied needs. For further information on our Property Management Accounting services click here.
How We Add Value
- Devising accounting and taxation strategy to manage your property affairs and maximise return on investment
- Specialist tax advice covering all areas of property – buying, letting and developing
- Our understanding of complex legislation helps keep you ahead of VAT requirements
- Advice on stamp duty and guidance on what constitutes as a capital allowance
- Helping you understand the funding options available and the right structure for you
- We provide a RICS compliant service in relation to the reporting of commercial service charges and report on residential service charges in accordance with the relevant ICAEW Technical Release.