The Business Recovery and Resilience Grant Scheme supports businesses that have been severely impacted by the Covid-19 restrictions and are looking at ways to recover and strengthen their business performance.
The Business Recovery and Resilience Grant will provide up to 75% towards capital and revenue costs required to support the recovery and resilience of the business. The minimum grant is £2,500 and the maximum grant available is £25,000.
Holiday lets, self-catering accommodation, gambling and betting activities (e.g. bookmakers) are not eligible to apply.
North Norfolk District Council have identified several areas that will be prioritised, these include:
- Digitalisation – for example, investment in e-commerce, contactless payments, online booking systems, click and collect, new websites;
- Adapt and diversify – for example, investment in new products or services, improved resilience;
- Green initiatives – for example, sustainable procedures, energy-efficient measures;
- Investment in new equipment, machinery, facilities, processes – to support turnover growth and increase customer capacity and
- Physical adaption to premises – planning permission must be in place before applying.
How to apply
The application form should be completed, and the following supporting evidence submitted
- All quotations relating to the proposed project;
- Evidence of match fund, for example, bank statement, agreed finance arrangement;
- Last three months bank statements for the business;
- Last full and unabbreviated annual accounts, showing turnover; and
- For unincorporated businesses, for example, sole-traders or partnerships, a copy of the last trading accounts or last self-assessment tax return.
There is no scheme deadline, however no further grants will be awarded once the fund has been allocated.