M+A Partners is a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Specialists and Business Advisers. We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant within our Cromer office.
- Preparing accounts of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies;
- Drafting personal tax returns and corporation tax computations;
- Preparing VAT returns and management accounts;
- Assisting the portfolio holders with day-to-day queries from clients and there may be the possibility to review work of the more junior members of the team (depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience); and
- Assisting more junior members of the team with their queries when required.
- Minimum AAT qualified;
- At least five years’ practice experience dealing with accounts and tax compliance;
- Competent individual who is able to work on their own initiative and happy to liaise with clients; and
- Working knowledge of Sage, Quickbooks Online or Xero accounting packages is ideal.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- A split between home and office working is an option; and
- For the right candidate there is the opportunity for further training and qualifications.
Please send your CV and covering letter as soon as possible to Rebecca Coleman at email@example.com