M+A Partners is a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Specialists and Business Advisers. We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant Manager within our Norwich office.
This role is to provide accounts services to our varied clients, whilst working with our more senior members of the team.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Managing a small and varied portfolio of clients, comprising sole traders, partnerships and limited companies;
- Planning jobs for preparation by junior members of the team and reviewing their work (depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience);
- Preparing annual accounts for other client managers and working within budgets;
- Preparing management accounts and forecasts on an ad-hoc basis;
- Drafting corporation tax computations for review;
- Overseeing the training and development of junior members of the team, including assisting with queries when required; and
- Assisting clients with accounting software queries. Experience in Sage, QuickBooks and Xero would be beneficial.
- ACA or ACCA qualified with minimum 2 years post qualification in a similar role;
- At least three to four years’ practice experience dealing with accounts;
- Full adherence to professional standards;
- Competent individual who is able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team;
- Confident in communicating with clients and other professional advisers; and
- Committed to delivering quality work and excellent results.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Opportunity for progression within the firm; and
- A split between home and office working is an option.
For the right candidate there is the opportunity for further training and qualifications.
Please send your CV and covering letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org