M+A Partners is a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Specialists and Business Advisers. We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts and Tax Assistant within our Attleborough office.
The role includes:
- Preparing accounts of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies;
- Drafting personal tax returns and corporation tax computations;
- Preparing VAT returns and management accounts;
- Assisting the portfolio holders with day to day queries from clients and there may be the possibility to review work of the more junior members of the team (depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience); and
- Assisting more junior members of the team with their queries when required.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in the following areas:
- Minimum AAT qualified;
- At least five years’ practice experience dealing with accounts and tax compliance;
- Competent individual who is able to work on their own initiative and happy to liaise with clients; and
- Working knowledge of Sage, Quickbooks Online or Xero accounting packages is ideal.
In return we can offer a competitive salary and benefits package. A split between home and office working is an option.
For the right candidate there is the opportunity for further training and qualifications.
Please send your CV and covering letter as soon as possible to Rebecca Coleman at email@example.com