At M+A Partners, our focus is to bring together professional accounts, audit and tax expertise with practical, proactive advice that adds value.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts and Tax Assistant within our Cromer office.
The role is to provide accounts and tax services to our varied clients, whilst working with and learning from our more senior members of the team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing accounts of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies;
- Drafting personal and corporate tax returns;
- Preparing VAT returns and management accounts;
- Preparing dividend planning and assisting clients with book-keeping queries;
- Assisting the portfolio holders with day-to-day queries from clients and there may be the possibility to review work of the more junior members of the team (depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience); and
- Assisting more junior members of the team with their queries when required.
- Minimum AAT qualified;
- At least three years’ practice experience dealing with accounts;
- Competent individual who is able to work on their own initiative and happy to liaise with clients; and
- Working knowledge of Sage, QuickBooks Online and Xero accounting packages would be helpful.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Opportunity for development within the firm; and
- A split between home and office working is an option.
For the right candidate there is the opportunity for further training and qualifications.
Please send your CV and covering letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org