M+A Partners is a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Specialists and Business Advisers. We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts and Tax Assistant Manager within our Attleborough office.
This role is to manage a mixed portfolio of accounts and tax clients, from individuals through to corporate clients and owner managed businesses.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Reviewing statutory accounts, finalising the statutory accounts and submitting to Companies House;
- Speaking to and advising clients and preparing the client’s file ahead of any meetings scheduled with the Partner;
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of clients, this includes dealing with client enquiries and assisting the Partner with future planning and queries as required;
- Reviewing VAT returns;
- Reviewing corporation tax returns, including their submission to HMRC;
- Some involvement with self-assessment personal tax returns; and
- Responsible for quoting fees, billing, raising invoices and WIP (Work In Progress).
- Will ideally have experience of managing a client portfolio, however the role would also suit someone who is looking to progress and take on their own portfolio;
- Previous experience managing tasks and checking trainees’ work is essential;
- ACA or ACCA qualified; and
- Minimum of 1-year post-qualification practice experience is essential.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Opportunity for progression within the firm;
- A split between home and office working is an option; and
- Part-time working hours considered.
For the right candidate there is the opportunity for further training and qualifications.
Please send your CV and covering letter as soon as possible to Rebecca Coleman at email@example.com