M+A Partners is a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Specialists and Business Advisers. We are looking for a talented individual to join the firm as an Audit Assistant Manager.
The role is to be responsible for leading accounts and audit assignments to a varied portfolio of clients, predominantly in the Norfolk and Suffolk area, reporting to Audit Managers and directly to Partners.
In this role you will work with a broad range of clients from not-for-profit organisations to corporate clients with group turnover in excess of £150m. You will be based in our Norwich office working within the firm’s dedicated audit team.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Conducting audit assignments in a variety of industries, both at client premises and in the office;
- Planning audit assignments and identifying key risk areas;
- Accounts preparation for not-for-profit and corporate clients;
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations;
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements;
- Maintaining up to date technical knowledge;
- Working closely with other members of the audit team; and
- Assisting in the training of trainees within the team.
- ACA / ACCA qualified;
- Experience in a practice environment;
- Experience of accounts preparation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as there will be contact with clients at all levels;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential;
- Working knowledge of Sage, QuickBooks Online or Xero accounting packages is preferred but full training is available; and
- Excellent organisational skills to ensure client deadlines are met whilst managing a broad portfolio.
- Opportunity for significant progression within the firm;
- Competitive salary and benefit package, including flexible working and ability to work from home; and
- Further professional study support is available.
Please send your CV and covering letter as soon as possible to Rebecca Coleman at email@example.com