M+A Partners is a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Specialists and Business Advisers. We have an exciting opportunity for an entry level position within our busy Payroll Team.
Your daily tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of payrolls of various sizes from start to finish based on client information received;
- Entering starters and leavers on payrolls. Also dealing with contract changes including changes in hours and salary;
- Dealing with pension submission to various pension companies based on deductions made via the payroll;
- Administration as and when required in the department; and
- Dealing with telephone queries from clients.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in the following areas:
- High levels of numeracy;
- The ability to work and adapt within a team environment;
- The ability to meet deadlines;
- Competent with technology and able to learn IT/Payroll software; and
- Minimum of two years’ experience is desired.
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A split between home and office working is an option;
- For the right candidate there is the opportunity for further training and qualifications.
Please send your CV and covering letter as soon as possible to Rebecca Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.