M+A Partners is a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Specialists and Business Advisers. We have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Adviser within our Cromer office.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Drafting personal tax returns for your portfolio of clients;
- Assisting portfolio holders with tax queries;
- Ensuring client records are accurate and up to date;
- Building strong relationships with clients, adding value at all times;
- Ensuring knowledge of industry/market is kept up to date;
- Continuously developing technical accounting and tax knowledge;
- Assisting with day to day queries from clients; and
- Assisting more junior members of the team with their queries when required (depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience).
Work must be undertaken to the highest possible standards and conducted in accordance with the firm’s procedures and policies.
- Minimum ATT qualified;
- At least three years practice experience dealing with accounts and tax compliance; and
- Competent individual who is able to work on their own initiative and happy to liaise with clients.
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A split between home and office working is an option;
- For the right candidate there is the opportunity for further training and qualifications.