The Government has committed £200m for small and medium sized charities and social enterprises through the Coronavirus Community Support Fund.
The fund has two key objectives:
- To increase community support to vulnerable people affected by the COVID-19 crisis; and
- To reduce temporary closures of essential charities and social enterprises, ensuring services for vulnerable people impacted by COVID-19 have the financial resources to operate.
The funding will enable organisations to meet service costs, where they are experiencing increased demand and/or short term income disruption.
Who can apply?
You can apply if your organisation is:
- A voluntary or community organisation;
- A registered charity;
- A constituted group or club; or
- A not-for-profit company or Community Interest Company.
Funding is being distributed by the National Lottery Community Fund and applications are now open.