Small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) in England can now access grants for new equipment and technology, as well as professional legal, financial or other advice.
Further details on the grants
- Businesses will be able to access grants between £1,000 and £5,000;
- The funding can be used to support SMEs in all sectors;
- Activities supported through the funding must be to directly respond to the impact of COVID-19 and can include:
- Access to specialist professional advice, such as HR, Accountants, Legal, Financial, IT / Digital;
- The purchase of minor equipment to adapt or adopt new technology in order to continue to deliver business activity or to diversify;
- All grants must be awarded by 28 February 2021 and all activity fully completed by 31 March 2021;
- The support is fully funded by the Government; and
- Grants will be distributed through Growth Hubs within each LEP.
How to apply
To apply or find out more information about these grants contact your local area Growth Hub.