Delivered by New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership (New Anglia) on behalf of North Norfolk District Council, the Rural Business and Communities Grant is designed to provide funding to support new and existing rural businesses to develop new products and facilities that will be of wider benefit to the local economy. This includes farm businesses looking to diversify income streams.
Projects that could be undertaken with the grant include:
- The refurbishment of buildings;
- Small capital build projects; or
- The purchase of equipment, tools or machinery to expand growth, move towards net zero or diversify business activity.
The grant is open to any business, community interest company or social enterprise.
Details of the grant
- Available from July 2023 to March 2025 (subject to available funding)
- Applications on a first-come, first-served basis
- Businesses can apply for grants between £10,000 and £100,000
- The maximum grant intervention through the programme will be for 50% of eligible capital costs, up to a maximum value of £100,000.
How to apply
New Anglia Growth Hub is delivering this grant scheme and can be contacted here.
Further details on the grant can be found here.
Other grants and support available
Additional funding opportunities and grants are also offered by the Council through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and Rural England Prosperity Fund – full details can be found here.