M+A Partners welcomes talented school leavers and graduates to the firm and fully supports a range of professional accountancy and tax qualifications, with practical in-house training.
We are always on the look-out for individuals that have the drive and ability to get ahead and reciprocate this with an investment in training – broadening their skills to enable a successful and enduring career in the industry.
If you are committed to becoming part of a thriving team and have a real interest in the accountancy or tax profession then we would be very pleased to hear from you.
Benefits of working at M+A Partners include:
- Competitive pension arrangements
- Group Life Cover
- Group Income Protection (after two years’ service)
- Training and professional development support
- Professional membership subscriptions
- Preferential rates on private medical insurance
- A clear career path and progression
- Flexible working
- Three annual social events
Discover more about starting your career with M+A Partners in our School Leavers and Graduates brochure.
To make a speculative enquiry please contact Lisa Hennings, HR Coordinator.