The property management industry continues to evolve with the increase in mixed use schemes, the repurposing of buildings, flex space solutions, the negotiation of rents on a turnover basis, flexible leases and all inclusive (rent and service charge) agreements as well as environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.
M+A Partners has a dedicated and experienced team that advises on property management accounting requirements. We have been providing excellent client services to this sector for over fourteen years and are adaptable to our clients’ unique and varied needs.
We provide a RICS compliant service in relation to the reporting of commercial service charges and report on residential service charges in accordance with the relevant ICAEW Technical Release.
Our knowledgeable team are also able to advise on turnover rents, car park income and expenditure and head lease calculations and deliver training across a wide range of topical property management issues.
Communication and technology is fundamental to the service we deliver, embracing tools such as in-house paperless files, online workflow portals, KPI dashboards and problem solving templates. We utilise digital communication tools such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Skype to enable us to effectively meet our clients’ needs.
How we add value
- Experienced service charge team
- RICS compliant service
- Expertise in relevant ICAEW technical releases
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 and Mobile Homes Act 1983
- Able to advise and oversee both commercial and residential service charges
- Understanding of turnover rent calculations
- Experience of reporting on car park income and expenditure and head rent calculations
- Preparation of statutory company accounts
- Provision of training and workshops on topical property management issues
Please see further information on our Property Management Accounting services in the section below.