M+A were delighted to attend the Xero Roadshow in Norwich last week. This event, postponed because of the snow at the start of March, proved to be one of the most exciting things to happen at Carrow Road for some time.
The Xero team gave a variety of thought provoking presentations covering subjects including:
- Making Tax Digital – how our clients should be preparing,
- GDPR – key areas of relevance prior to May 2018,
- Results of the Xero Benchmarking Performance Report – showed how moving clients to the cloud allows more time to be spent with clients by reducing tedious manual processes,
- The extensive array of tools provided by Xero to help our clients migrate to digital systems,
- The range of apps which can be linked to Xero to create a streamlined digital world for clients.