VAT is a complex area that requires careful planning to ensure businesses pay only the required amount.
We are experienced in all aspects of VAT and can assist with any stage of the returns process. Our team will work with you from the outset, understanding your structure to make sure you have the right VAT scheme for your business.
The amount of VAT you pay has a direct influence on the cash flow within your business and, with guidance on record keeping and forward planning, you can be compliant whilst maximising your taxable position.
Specific sectors require specialist advice and we make sure you have the help you need in complying with some, at times, complex regulations.
How We Add Value
- Helping you to process and submit accurate VAT returns that maximise your taxable position
- Ensuing timely returns to HMRC to avoid penalties
- Advice at any stage of the VAT cycle, including record keeping, completion of returns and submission
- Knowledgeable guidance on the latest regulations, keeping you compliant
- Customised advice, whatever your sector, ie detailed awareness of VAT within property
- Specialist help with the VAT implications of proposed transactions including capital expenditure; acquisitions and disposals; and overseas trading