Our experienced trusts and estates team can help with every stage of managing a trust. This might involve working with a solicitor on the creation of a trust; registering a trust; overseeing its administration or assisting with the duties of a trustee.
With a team of specialists who understand how important it is to set up and manage a trust so that it best protects your legacy for future generations, you can have assurance in our range of professional and compliant trust services.
Our focus is on ensuring a trust is established and managed to provide for each set of unique requirements and family circumstances.
We provide clarity around trusts, detailing how they can work effectively and practically for every client.
How we add value
- Helping you to register a trust and ensure compliance with regulations;
- Strategic trust formation;
- Tax efficient planning;
- Managing a trust’s administration, including annual trust tax returns and accounts;
- The preparation of trust inheritance tax returns for 10 year charges and exit events;
- Provision of R185 certificates for trust beneficiaries and advice to beneficiaries on their tax position;
- Advice on winding up a trust once it has reached the end of its purpose, this includes assistance with collapsing a trust, undertaking the necessary compliance and appointing the assets to the trust beneficiaries;
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries;
- Bespoke services that consider the purpose of your trust, at every stage of its life; and
- Ad-hoc, specialist advice as and when you need it.
Please get in touch with our trusts and estates team with any questions you may have on our services.