M+A Partners is experienced in helping property agents meet their accounting, tax, VAT and payroll obligations as well as planning tax efficiently for the future.
Our team is able to assist with client money compliance for property agents, including:
- Completion of the annual Propertymark Accountant’s Report for holding client money; and
- Independently reviewing client money reconciliations carried out during the year, either because an independent check is required under the client money regulations, or to provide peace of mind.
How We Add Value
- Experienced in providing accounting services for property agents;
- Efficiently dealing with the annual Propertymark Accountant’s Report for holding client money;
- An approachable team that is contactable throughout the year for any queries with regard to client money reconciliations;
- Early identification of any issues identified during the preparation of the Accountant’s Report, with supporting advice on how these can be rectified moving forward;
- Professional accounting, tax, VAT and payroll compliance services;
- A tailored service, managing either all accounting, tax, payroll and VAT compliance; just annual accounts and tax compliance; or alternatively something in-between;
- Assistance with tax planning and maximising available reliefs;
- Updating on new legislation and any accounting and tax changes to ensure compliance and help with future planning;
- Quoting in advance for any work performed, so there are no unexpected fees; and
- Locally based firm offering a personalised service, with a team fully up-to-date with your affairs.
To find out more about the accounting services we are able to provide for property agents and a free consultation on completing the Propertymark Accountant’s Report, please get in touch with our Attleborough office on 01953 452077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org