We recognise that buying or selling a business, raising finance or listing with the public markets are not everyday occurrences for most companies – and that no two assignments are the same.
Our team’s approach is to focus on commercial value, led by partners with real-world experience as finance directors, private equity executives and shareholders.
To ensure an efficient process that leads to the best possible outcome, we remain involved in every aspect of the transition – talking you through the detail that can make all the difference.
At M+A we approach client relationships with advice that plans for the long-term, supporting you throughout the business life-cycle, and Corporate Finance forms a key part of this.
How We Add Value
- Advising on your strategic growth and development with the benefit of our real-world experience
- We provide practical know-how and commercial advice around complex structures to protect your interests whilst securing the deal
- Building a clear understanding of your business and how it operates from the outset, ensuring the detail that will help you make well-informed decisions
- Preparing for the years ahead with experienced succession and exit planning advice
- Post integration support, where needed, as we recognise that buying a business is only part of the story
- Knowledge and experience of all types of mergers & acquisition activity, including Management Buy-Outs (MBOs), Management Buy-Ins (MBIs) and listing with the Alternative Investment Market (AIM)