The need to estimate the value of a business can arise for many reasons outside the realm of corporate finance. These can include:
- Taxation – Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax, employee share schemes
- Matrimonial proceedings – including single joint expert reports under Family Procedure Rules
- Disputes between business partners or fellow shareholders
Business valuation is not a precise science, as there are many different variations and influencing factors to take into account. Businesses are unique and this is why we take the time to build up a clear understanding of the way in which you operate and the sector you work within.
Using robust valuation models, combined with a detailed picture of your business and all that it entails, our experienced team will deliver an objective valuation upon which you can rely.
How We Add Value
- Using our expertise and experience to agree valuations with HMRC
- Liaising with lawyers, property valuers and other advisers to provide a service tailored to your needs
- Providing a quick and efficient service to meet Court deadlines
- Advising on the tax implications of proposed courses of action and suggesting tax efficient alternatives to achieve your goals
- Reviewing and evaluating business accounts and valuations prepared by others