The tourism and leisure sector is influenced by a number of factors that have direct repercussions on profitability. We work closely with a diverse range of clients, including golf clubs, hotels, B&Bs, holiday lettings and tourist attractions; helping them plan ahead for considerations such as seasonal income or reduced consumer confidence.
From advising hotels on maximising Capital Allowance claims, to offering guidance on compliance with systems such as TOMS (Tour Operator Margin Scheme), our team can help.
How We Add Value
- Helping you to budget effectively, enabling the efficient management of costs and creating options for future stability
- Working together to identify growth areas within your business and creating strategies for expansion
- Advising on funding and investment
- Specialist tax and VAT advice, including guidance on the TOMS scheme
- Guidance on employment issues such as the minimum wage; employing staff from overseas; and Tronc schemes for tips
- Completion of reports to the sector regulators (CAA, ABTA)