Charities and Not for Profit Accounting and Audit Services
Organisations working within the charity sector are often faced with finance related issues that require specialist advice. At M+A Partners, we provide professional accounting, audit, and tax services for charities and not for profits across Norfolk and Suffolk – supporting their governance and reporting requirements.
Our specialists are on hand to offer professional, objective accounting and tax advice that is tailored to a charity’s immediate and longer-term objectives. We regularly undertake independent audits and examinations for charities and not for profits to deliver assurance that their money has been properly accounted for.
We work closely with clients in this field and understand the diverse factors that can have a direct impact on the viability of a charity. Many of our Partners are trustees, meaning we truly appreciate the importance of every penny spent.
How We Add Value
- Taking the time to understand your charity’s set-up and goals to provide the most effective advice;
- Using our specialist knowledge of the complex framework governing the charity and not for profit sector to prepare SORP compliant accounts;
- Undertaking independent audits to alleviate regulatory pressures;
- Detailed review of accounts to identify strengths, manage risk and devise practical solutions to promote future growth;
- Experienced and up-to-date advice on the best structures to maximise tax efficiency within a charity;
- Guidance on all aspects of trustees, from both the individual and the organisation’s perspective;
- Attend and report to trustee and Annual General Meetings; and
- Assistance with setting up new charities, including Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs) and Community Interest Companies (CICs).