Organisations within the charity sector are faced with specific issues that require specialist advice – and we are here to make sure you receive the help that is right for you.
We work closely with clients in this field and understand the factors that can have a direct impact on the viability of your charity. Many of our partners are charity trustees, meaning we truly understand and appreciate the importance of every penny.
Our team helps charities of all sizes with the regulatory framework governing their sector, creating practical strategies to achieve long-term goals.
How We Add Value
- Taking the time to understand your set-up and goals to provide the most effective advice
- Using our specialist knowledge of the complex framework governing this sector, preparing SORP compliant accounts and undertaking independent audits to alleviate regulatory pressures
- Detailed review of accounts to identify strengths, manage risk and devise practical solutions to promote future growth
- Experienced and up-to-date advice on the best structures to maximise tax efficiency
- Guidance on all aspects of Trustees, from both the individual and the organisation’s perspective
- Attend and report to Trustee and Annual General Meetings
- Assistance with setting up new charities, including Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs) and Community Interest Companies (CICs)