M+A works with some of the leading cloud accounting software providers, including QuickBooks Online (QBO) and Xero.
Each package offers all the tools required to manage an organisation’s finances and to create efficiencies that save time and money. All the ‘cloud’ element means is that all processes are run through a website rather than by loading a traditional system onto a computer – making data easily accessible from wherever an individual is working.
Our specialist team is fully accredited in each of these systems, enabling us to advise on the right package for a particular organisation and then underpin this with ongoing support and training to ensure an effortless transition to the cloud.
Cloud software and related products can be supplied in isolation or as part of a more comprehensive accounting package, including related services such as bookkeeping and VAT returns.
Moving to the Cloud offers benefits to organisations across all sectors:
- Direct and ongoing input from M+A to support your cloud accountancy package
- Easy remote login from any location and across any internet connected device
- Assists with the flexible working of finance staff, providing 24/7 access to the information they require
- Immediate access to all updates
- Provides a quick and efficient view of an organisation’s real-time cash position
- Manages VAT with automated processes to help calculate and submit returns
- Invoices can be easily created and sent with online payments and invoice reminder prompts
- Integration with other ‘Apps’, including Bank feeds and Invoice storage – creating efficiencies and reducing data entry.