The Government has confirmed that the 2020 deadline for the following applications and claims, without penalty, is extended by one month to midnight on 15 June 2020:
- Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) applications;
- Countryside Stewardship (CS) revenue claims;
- Environmental Stewardship (ES) claims; and
- Woodland Legacy revenue claims.
This extension is in recognition of the disruption caused by coronavirus (COVID-19).
The period for making amendments, without penalty, is extended to midnight on 30 June 2020.
The final deadline, with penalty, is extended to midnight on 10 July 2020.
- The deadlines for submitting CS applications are unchanged; and
- Applications to CS Higher Tier and CS Hedgerows and Boundaries Grant close on 1 May 2020.
Farm advice support for Countryside Stewardship Mid-Tier applicants
During the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, an off-farm advice programme is available where applicants can contact an adviser and book a clinic session.
Applicants can contact an adviser and book a clinic session which is up to 1 hour and 30 minutes. It is advised that applicants should already have an application pack and should have started to consider what options are suitable for their holding.
British Cattle Movement Service: requesting cattle passport amendments
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, temporary changes have been made to how cattle keepers request amendments to cattle passports.
Read about how to request amendments to cattle passports during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.