In making a Will you are ensuring that your estate is dealt with according to your wishes, whilst also providing for those close to you in a tax-efficient way.
There are strict laws that dictate how property and assets are to be divided if no Will is in place and this may not be in accordance with your wishes and requirements.
The STEP Code for Will preparation
Our adherence to the STEP Code gives you the confidence that our professionals will be adhering to a framework when preparing your Will. This ensures we obtain all the pertinent information from you to prepare and write a Will that accurately reflects your wishes.
How We Add Value
Our professional and friendly team are experienced in talking through your current position and future wishes and discuss all aspects of the Will writing process with you, giving a clear and thorough understanding of the options available.
Things to consider
- Choosing who will (and will not) benefit from your Estate;
- Appointing a Guardian for children under the age of 18;
- Ensuring that your partner will be provided for;
- Protecting the interests of your children from a previous relationship;
- Placing restrictions and limitations on any gifts that you make;
- Protecting your family’s wealth through effective Inheritance Tax planning;
- Making a charitable gift; and
- Specifying your funeral wishes.
For further information on our Will writing services please contact our experts or download the information leaflet from the Publications section below.